Thank you for visiting Great Green Wall. By accessing or using our website, you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Appropriate Use of Content: You must use the Great Green Wall website lawfully and without infringing on the rights of others or limiting their use of our website.
- User Generated Content: By uploading or submitting content to Great Green Wall, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use, amend, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and present your content in any format.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All the materials and content featured on the Great Green Wall website, which include but not limited to images, graphics, logos, and text, are solely owned or licensed to us and protected by applicable intellectual property laws and copyright. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or use any materials from our website without obtaining our prior written permission.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: The Great Green Wall website content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We do not provide any warranty and make no claims or representations, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or availability of the website content. You acknowledge and agree to use the Great Green Wall website solely at your own risk.
- Changes and Termination: We reserve the right to make changes to or terminate our website at any time without prior notice. If we suspect that you have breached our Terms of Service or any other relevant legal provisions, we may terminate your access to the website in our discretion.
By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from accessing our website.